Usually the first sign that a person will see and feel as a result of a toxic condition in the body is weight gain.
In past tests, 77% of those who followed the Lemon Detox Diet lost 4-10 kilograms in 10 days, while most of the remaining 23% percent lost between 2-4 kilograms. During the cleansing stages of the Lemon Detox Diet program, the body finds its natural balance, shedding excess weight.
One of the great benefits of the Lemon Detox Diet program is that many people reported back that the program helped kick their bad eating habits and food addictions. By the end of the program, most people feel so good, vibrant, and amazed because their body has cleansed itself of all this built up “junk” in their system. As most bad eating habits are purely addiction, whilst on the Lemon Detox Diet program your body has time to break these addictions and people will not want to go back to their old eating habits as they will realise what a difference this program has made and many people will begin to crave healthy foods.
The vast success of the Lemon Detox Diet program in over 40 major countries around the world and its 30-year strong presence along with the thousands of testimonials from around the world proves its status as one of the finest and best recognised cleansing and weight management programs in the world.
The cleansing, weight loss and other claimed health benefits occur as a result of undertaking the whole Lemon Detox Diet program. The food products will provide nutrients for nourishment while undertaking the Lemon Detox Diet program. The Madal Bal Tree Syrup, bee pollen or other food products sold in conjunction with the Lemon Detox Diet program do not, when consumed by themselves, make you lose weight and do not provide any health benefits.